Danielle's website

Monday, October 31, 2005

Some quotes from Robots the Pixar movie

Fender: Oh, it used to be a lot worse. They used to have this giant hammer...
[Rodney screams]
Fender: Hey, they brought it back!

Fender: [his arms have just fallen off] Oh, no, look at that, now they're arm wrestling.
[the arms are wrestling each other]
Fender: Could you please separate them? Hurry, my back itches.

Rodney Copperbottom: This is our moment to shine, to show them what we're made of.
Fender: In my case it's a rare metal called afraidium. It's yellow, tastes like chicken... Buck-ah! [lays an egg]
Fender: Whoa! Didn't know I could do that!

Fender: [Lug is holding his head] Why, I'd, I'd smack you if I had a hand.
[his body comes bouncing off buildings]
Fender: Wow, speak of the devil... here I come.
[the body falls on the floor]
Fender: Owww! Daddy!

Fender: Oh, no!
Rodney Copperbottom: What?
Fender: We're going off the track! We're going to crash! I don't want to die!
[the sphere they are riding free falls and both scream; then the sphere lands in a catapult]
Fender: [Laughing] I was just kidding! Put your head between your legs.

Rodney Copperbottom: Crank, the idol of millions is gone, and no one seems to care. There should be an angry mob out there.
[angry mob runs past the window]
Fender: [Fender, Rodney and the others go out to investigate the mob] Wow! That was great, psychic friend! Now say, "Money should be falling from the sky."

Madame Gasket: Who are these losers?
Fender: We, sir...
Madame Gasket: I'm a woman.
Crank: Ouch.
Fender: [Scottish accent] We've come to rescue our friend, you evil bag of bolts, and you shall be defeated by the very outmodes that you scorn and detest!
Crank: 'Cause there's seven of us and only one of...
[hundreds of minions appear from behind Madame Gasket]
Fender: Let's see, there's seven of us and... eight? Nine?
Crank: Did you count that one?
Fender: I think so. Will you all quit moving around? It's so frustrating! I think I counted one of you twice!

Fender: [to Rodney] You can bunk with me...
[in a campy voice]
Fender: we'll ignore the rumors.

Fender: Stick with me, kid. I know this town like the back of my hand.
[sees the back of his hand]
Fender: Hey, that's new.
[gets hit by the giant hammer]

Fender: [Inside the Sweeper] Open the door! Open the door!
[the door opens on the chop shop]
Fender: Whoa! Close the doors! Close the doors!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..
i love that movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home